Advertising Starts From $5/- USD | Know More
Explore : 
Company ID: 3604

Tibet TsoLha Garbo travel Agency
DoSenge road14#
Lhasa Shi ( Xizang )

Member Since : June 2014
Customer Reviews : 0


About Tibet TsoLha Garbo travel Agency
Tibet TsoLha Garbo travel Agency Tibet Entry Permit, you will receive the Tibet Entry Permit from our local office in the last city in China before departing for Tibet.

That is to say, if you leave for Tibet from Chengdu by air, you will get the permit in Chengdu. If you travel by road on the Qinghai-Tibet Highway you will receive the permit in Golmud. If you travel by train from Xining you will receive the permit in Xining. Travelers are asked to show this permit when boarding the flight for Tibet.

Tibet travel agency will make every effort to help our customers get the necessary documents after they confirm a tour booking. However, we cannot guarantee success as the Government has the right to refuse entry to any person.

How to apply for a Tibet Entry Permit?

Foreign visitors wishing to travel to Tibet must travel in a tour group with a guide and get Tibet Entry Permit with the help of the travel agent. To apply for a permit, you need to provide the following documents or information to us as your travel agent.

1. A copy of your passport;
2. A copy of your tourist visa for China;
3. Personal information, such as your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, nationality and occupation.

Check it out "China" Vacation