The Armenian Church in Hill Street is credited with being the oldest church in Singapore. Built in 1835 and designed by colonial architect, George Coleman, the church is regarded as Coleman’s masterpiece and is dedicated to St Gregory the Illuminator. It is designated as a national monument.
Visitors are advised to dress conservatively as this is a place of worship.
60 Hill Street Singapore 179366
(65) 6334 0141
(65) 6334 3279
Take the MRT to City Hall MRT Station (EW13/NS25) and walk in the direction of Hill Street.