The Multilingual Guaranteed Baltic tours represent a unique possibility to meet people across the border and win new friends.
Grand Baltics company’s best seller is Baltic Highlights tour which has 15 departure dates during the season 2009. 8 day / 7 night tour will take you to three Baltic capitals: Vilnius, Riga, Tallinn and such historic places as Trakai, Rundale, Gauja National park, Parnu. Welcome to join!
For more information and bookings please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBH00: 09.04-14.04.09 Eastern special!
MBH01: 07.06-14.06.09 Special offer!
MBH02: 14.06-21.06.09 Special offer!
MBH05: 05.07-12.07.09 Special offer!
MBH06: 12.07-19.07.09 Special offer!
MBH07: 19.07-26.07.09 Special offer!
MBH08: 26.07-02.08.09 Special offer!
MBH09: 02.08-09.08.09 Special offer!
MBH10: 09.08-16.08.09 Special offer!
MBH11: 16.08-23.08.09 Special offer!
MBH12: 23.08-30.08.09 Special offer!
DAY 1 (Sunday): arrival Vilnius
Arrival in Vilnius, optional transfer to Hotel Reval Lietuva****/Hotel Ramada Vilnius**** or similar, check-in, welcome meeting.
DAY 2 (Monday): Vilnius
Vilnius is known for its more than 1.200 medieval buildings and 48 churches. The morning sightseeing tour includes a panoramic tour of the city and a walking tour of the Old Town with Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University and the Gates of Dawn. The afternoon off ers an optional excursion to Trakai, the medieval capital of Lithuania, with the well preserved Trakai Castle, beautifully located on an island in Lake Galve. In the evening enjoy an optional folklore dinner at Restaurant Marceliukes Kletis.
DAY 3 (Tuesday): Vilnius-Riga
Heading for Riga, the fi rst stop is the Hills of Crosses, one of the most holy sites of Catholic Lithuania. After crossing into Latvia we soon reach the magnifi cent Rundale Palace, the former summer residence of the Duke of Courland. Following a guided tour of the palace we travel through the rolling hills of Southern Latvia to reach Riga late afternoon, check-in at Hotel Reval Latvija****/Hotel Reval Ridzene***** or similar.
DAY 4 (Wednesday): Riga
Before we get acquainted with Riga we have the possibility of discovering medieval Latvia. The optional tour for this morning takes us to the stunning scenery of the Gauja National Park and the town of Sigulda. We listen to the medieval Latvian legend of the Rose of Turaida, and see Maja’s Tombstone, the ruins of the Episcopal Castle, the ruins of the Castle of the Knights of the Sword and the mysterious Gutman Cave before we return to Riga. The afternoon is reserved for exploring Riga on own hand and the evening off ers an optional organ concert at the Dome Cathedral.
DAY 5 (Thursday): Riga
Riga, founded in 1201 by the German bishop Albert, is the largest of the three Baltic capitals and boasts a real kaleidoscope of architectural styles. The walking tour of the Old Town includes Riga Castle, the Dome Cathedral, St. Peter’s Church, the Swedish Gate, the Three Brothers, the Large and Small Guilds and the Freedom Monument. The afternoon is reserved for an optional visit to Jurmala, the vibrant Latvian sea resort, famous for its wooden architecture and sandy beaches. In the evening enjoy an optional Latvian dinner at the stylish Restaurant La Boheme.
DAY 6 (Friday): Riga-Tallinn
The tour continues along the coastal highway to the Estonian summer resort of Parnu. We do a short tour of the resort and a leisurely stroll along the beach. The balance of the day goes through the North Estonian land of forests to Tallinn, check-in at Hotel Reval Olympia****/Hotel Savoy Boutique**** or similar.
DAY 7 (Saturday): Tallinn
Tallinn is a charming blend of medieval tranquillity and modern urban life. The medieval Old Town is a busy place in the summer with its many shops, galleries, souvenir markets, outdoor cafés and restaurants. The sightseeing tour takes us around the old medieval city walls and into the Old Town where we see Toompea Castle, the Dome Church, Alexander Nevsky Cathedral and the medieval Old Town Hall. In the afternoon an optional excursion is off ered to Kadriorg Park with a visit to the Kadriorg Palace and its art collections. The evening off ers an optional medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack.
DAY 8 (Sunday): Tallinn departure
Optional transfer to airport.
Package prices per person:
EUR 695.00 (double occupancy)
EUR 350.00 (single supplement)
Baltic Highlights special offers:
MBH00 (6 days/ 5 nights): EUR 425,00 (double occupancy) / EUR 210,00 (Single suppl.)
MBH01, 02 (8 days/ 7 nights): EUR 650,00 (double occupancy)
MBH05, 06, 07, 08 (8 days/ 7 nights): EUR 595,00 (double occupancy)
MBH09, 10, 11, 12 (8 days/ 7 nights): EUR 650,00 (double occupancy)
• 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels (MBH) or centrally located 4-5 star boutique hotels (MBD)
• 7 x buff et breakfast
• Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
• Personalised welcome package and special discount card
• Entrances to Old University in Vilnius, Rundale Palace, St. Peter’s Church in Riga and medieval Old Town Hall in Tallinn
• Service of English and German speaking tour escort on all tours
• Service of Italian and Spanish speaking tour escort on all tours
• Service of French speaking escort on tours MBH02, MBH04, MBH06, MBH08, MBH10, MBH12 and all MBD tours
• Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
• Portage at hotels
• Service and VAT
• Transfer from airport to Hotel Reval Lietuva/Hotel Ramada Vilnius: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• 3-hour excursion to Trakai and visit to Trakai Castle: EUR 40.00 pp
• Folklore dinner at Restaurant Marceliukes Kletis: EUR 40.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Gauja National Park: EUR 50.00 pp
• Organ concert at the Dome Cathedral: EUR 35.00 pp
• 4-hour excursion to Jurmala: EUR 40.00 pp
• Latvian dinner at Restaurant La Boheme: EUR 45.00 pp
• 3-hour excursion to Kadriorg Park and visit to Kadriorg Palace: EUR 40.00 pp
• Medieval dinner at Restaurant Peppersack: EUR 40.00 pp
• Transfer from Hotel Reval Olympia/Hotel Savoy Boutique to airport: EUR 35.00 for private car (1-3 persons), EUR 55.00 for private minivan (4-7 persons)
• Half board at hotels (7 x 3 course dinner with coff ee/tea): EUR 175.00 pp (MBH) resp. EUR 210.00 pp (MBD)